Mystic Island 4 Mystic Island 4

Thought this series was the best thing ever when I was a kid. Watching it again really took me back to 2003. The excessive gradients, badly drawn gore, outdated references, super lo-fi audio, and tacky soundtrack all brought back memories of a simpler time. And since I watched the series on my neighbor's crappy wi-fi, I even got the experience of sitting through the preloaders! It was delightful. Thank you for making these, you guys, whoever you are. I hope the last twelve years have treated you well.

ur a pizza crap ur a pizza crap

A quality picture full of thrills, chills, and eroticism. Five out of five, two thumbs up, will watch again right now. <3

Romney Killed My Family Romney Killed My Family

This is a damn solid bit of satire, well written, well voiced, and well animated. Very expressive voice acting and facial animation. I especially loved the bitter carrot munching at the end.

lordofthematrixwars lordofthematrixwars

Dead-on. I can't help but love the predictably chosen unoriginal characters, the pointless nudity, the paper-thin plot, the excessive and often nonsensical swearing, and the just-a-little-too-loud pop-punk/nu-metal soundtrack. It's just as funny now as it was nearly seven years ago. Love this thing.

The Hair The Hair

Brilliantly understated.

The dry, deadpan delivery of each line coupled with the subtle, yet unnerving sound effects and visuals results in a hilarious short. Combine the humor with good art and animation, and what you have is a pretty fantastic little cartoon. I loved this.

The Northern Incident The Northern Incident

Flawless execution.

It takes a lot of talent to effect real suspense, especially in the Flash medium, simply to throw it all away at the very end. It's also brilliant comedy, especially when played completely straight right to the very end. Surprising? Very. Easy target? Hell yes. But funny? You bet. This is remarkable.

Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Well, okay.

To be frank the text animation didn't seem to add a whole lot to the audio, and the Orff in the background actually detracted. It was well done, however, and it holds together nicely. Not bad, but seems kinda unnecessary.

garfrield da cat 2 garfrield da cat 2

Masterful juxtaposition: bright colors, dark theme

While the previous installment in the hard-hitting Garfield Da Cat series dealt with binge eating, this one takes on a more powerful issue: marijuana. Here we have Garfield, a tortured figure whose inner demons drive him to take refuge in drugs against the wishes of his owner. One could easily extrapolate the allegorical connection to the disobedience of the American people to the government in the seemingly ineffective War on Drugs... While our government--our Jon, if you will--instructs us, with our best interest at heart, not to partake in marijuna smoking, many of us, just like Garfield, struggle with internal conflict which cannot be subdued by much else. Indulgence to numb troubling feelings is the centerpiece of this series, and it's tragic to see so many people dismiss something so thematically relevant in our modern Western culture. I, for one, appreciate this series, and strongly hope to see more of it in the future. Shine on, Garfield Da Cat.

I Love Dogs I Love Dogs

Very nice.

The simplicity and well-paced delivery make this amazing. There's not a whole lot else to say; this is just fantastic.

Little Wing. Little Wing.

Very nice.

It was beautiful visually, and it had a nice solid concept, but the lack of sound sometimes made it a little plain-feeling. Otherwise, very well done.