Tax Time! Tax Time!

Ohhh...

Well, this is incredibly insensitive, but I enjoyed it, and I'm pretty sure that makes me a terrible person. As an actual game, it was a little short, with limited interactivity. Overall, though, I liked it, and I'm ashamed of myself.

OCD+ OCD+

Deliciously cruel.

This was incredibly clever, and very, very mean to those few who play games like this honestly. On principle alone, it had be laughing to no end. Nice job.

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

Nice.

Even if the concept was a bit cliche, it made me laugh out loud, and the little game at the end was fun. This flash made me briefly consider going outside before I realized I hadn't updated my Twitter in two hours... then I just got kinda lost.

Spewer Spewer

Wow.

The gameplay was challenging, but not too hard to cause the player to give up. The graphics were spectacular, and the subject matter was juvenile, but interesting. And I love the music! All in all, just a fantastic game. Good work.

Mac Emulator Mac Emulator

Okay.

My personal bias aside, this looked awfully pretty, even though the menubar and dock didn't match the desktop image (they're from different OS X releases). I did see the joke coming a mile away, and the interactivity was extremely limited, as expected. It seemed like you could've gone much farther with this than you did.

evan210 responds:

sorry, i don't own a mac, so i wasn't sure which versions they were from ;)

A Door A Door

This was actually really funny.

Even though I should've seen it coming, this made me laugh. Sometimes the simplest ideas are the best, I suppose.

Crazy Shape Crazy Shape

Hm...

This has potential, but it seems like it would just be part of a great game. On its own, it doesn't really seem like much. Maybe add a background or a story or something.

I show it as it is I show it as it is

Funny, but repetitive.

This was funny and the graphics were great, but it was much too repetitive. I realize that this was the point, but you could've offered a little more. At least let us open the start menu.

the NG Calculator the NG Calculator

Very nice.

Wow, I'm worth $18! AWESOME! This is a very nice gadget... Nothing to be improved, really.

Cup Game Cup Game

It's alright.

This is not your best work. It's decent, but you really need to add music and a replay button.