Dreams {durn} Dreams {durn}

Nice! :D

A little repetitive, but it's well written and constructed. Good job!

durn responds:

thanks peanutfoot! :) I used a fair bit of automation to keep things interesting but I guess I coulda done a bit more then, eh. :D thanks for the review!

[ d i s t i l l ] (demo) [ d i s t i l l ] (demo)

Wow.

The guitar on this is spectacular... And just overall, it's really pretty and well-written (lyrics and melody). This is great work. Keep it coming.

Kingbastard responds:

ta very much

Walking on Ice Walking on Ice

Nice job.

It's cheerful, tuneful, and overall fun. This is good work.

SethKorn responds:

I'm glad you liked it.

Candy Zoo Candy Zoo

Very good.

A well-constructed melody and interesting lyrics, to say the least. I feel like I have to ask though... Is there some sort of underlying theme, or is this song about a literal Candy Zoo?

curriemaster responds:

I didnt intend this song to have any underlying or secret themes but I guess anything can be interpreted with some imagination. The concept was literally about a fantasyland-esque Candy Zoo where the child makes the rules ("we'll get a map and go wherever you want to") and where fun stuff happens everywhere. Glad you like the song and thanks for the interesting review! :D

Scandinavian Voyage Scandinavian Voyage

Holy Jesus.

It's very pleasant to listen to, though a little repetitive. Nice work.

muflubbagon1 responds:

Thanks. :) It's the first of 23 songs.

VillageOfTheDead [DJ Legresso] VillageOfTheDead [DJ Legresso]

My God.

Now, this is a good remix. It has a nice electronic feel to it that the original did not, and still retains pretty much the whole story and tension that the original had. This is a fine remix. Damn fine.

muflubbagon1 responds:

Why thank you my dear foot of a peanut.

Charlie & the Banana King Charlie & the Banana King

Awesome.

I think that says it all. It's impressive how you were able to work the lines into that beat... It inspired me to revisit my Boards of Canada collection. Very well done.

Moebius responds:

Tha Author says: "thank you very much!"

iNdia iPod iNdia iPod

Very nice.

It loops very well and sounds great. Nice job.

Slart responds:

Thanks, PF. I appreciate it.

Lightbulb in D Lightbulb in D

Amazing.

This is one of the best classical songs ever posted on NewGrounds. Amazing job with the strings and piano. Just plain good.

Slart responds:

Thanks! It went through a lot of incarnations along the way, some of which are pretty different than this. But when I finally wound up at this, I stopped.

Calliope Calliope

Nice job.

A great twist on the standard circus tune. Amazing percussion section too. Good job.