Mystic Island 4 Mystic Island 4

Thought this series was the best thing ever when I was a kid. Watching it again really took me back to 2003. The excessive gradients, badly drawn gore, outdated references, super lo-fi audio, and tacky soundtrack all brought back memories of a simpler time. And since I watched the series on my neighbor's crappy wi-fi, I even got the experience of sitting through the preloaders! It was delightful. Thank you for making these, you guys, whoever you are. I hope the last twelve years have treated you well.

ur a pizza crap ur a pizza crap

A quality picture full of thrills, chills, and eroticism. Five out of five, two thumbs up, will watch again right now. <3

Romney Killed My Family Romney Killed My Family

This is a damn solid bit of satire, well written, well voiced, and well animated. Very expressive voice acting and facial animation. I especially loved the bitter carrot munching at the end.

Tax Time! Tax Time!

Ohhh...

Well, this is incredibly insensitive, but I enjoyed it, and I'm pretty sure that makes me a terrible person. As an actual game, it was a little short, with limited interactivity. Overall, though, I liked it, and I'm ashamed of myself.

OCD+ OCD+

Deliciously cruel.

This was incredibly clever, and very, very mean to those few who play games like this honestly. On principle alone, it had be laughing to no end. Nice job.

It's a Nice Day Today It's a Nice Day Today

Nice.

Even if the concept was a bit cliche, it made me laugh out loud, and the little game at the end was fun. This flash made me briefly consider going outside before I realized I hadn't updated my Twitter in two hours... then I just got kinda lost.

Dreams {durn} Dreams {durn}

Nice! :D

A little repetitive, but it's well written and constructed. Good job!

durn responds:

thanks peanutfoot! :) I used a fair bit of automation to keep things interesting but I guess I coulda done a bit more then, eh. :D thanks for the review!

[ d i s t i l l ] (demo) [ d i s t i l l ] (demo)

Wow.

The guitar on this is spectacular... And just overall, it's really pretty and well-written (lyrics and melody). This is great work. Keep it coming.

Kingbastard responds:

ta very much

Walking on Ice Walking on Ice

Nice job.

It's cheerful, tuneful, and overall fun. This is good work.

SethKorn responds: